Father's Day has always been special to celebrate with my own dad, but now that we get to celebrate Michael it's even extra special. He's an amazing dad and we'd be here all day if I listed all the things we love about him. I often look online for gift ideas, but there aren't many suggestions for the hobbies and lifestyle the dad in our house might enjoy. Have a guy who loves the outdoors or lives a more natural lifestyle? Here are a few ideas under $100!
1. Coffee Grinder - nothing like a cup of coffee with fresh ground coffee that you put some love into! If your guy is as picky about his coffee as ours is, he'll enjoy grinding his own quality beans.
2. A monthly subscription to Dollar Shave Club - affordable 4 or 5 blade razors delivered every month to keep a close shave and ensure he won't run out when he needs them!
3. Fermentation Crock and The Art of Fermentation Guide - he can start a huge batch of Kombucha in his own kitchen!
4. Rite in the Rain waterproof notebooks are awesome for journaling or observation notes while in the elements.
5. Wisdom Woodsy Beard Oil, to keep his beard maintained and moisturized.
6. Beer Making Kit for getting creative at home.
7. Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel water bottle, for chemical free drinking with a lightweight bottle.
8. Chaco Sandals - perfect for warmer summer weather!
9. Local gift cards - coffee shops, restaurants for a future date night, or even activity vouchers!
10. Outdoor date - grab your guy and surprise him with a couples' row down the river or a hike to a local waterfall.
I hope some of these are inspiration for you for the crunchy dad in your life. We're thankful for all the awesome dads we know and are excited to celebrate them. What are you doing for the awesome dads in your life this Father's Day?