I confess...

Feb 28, 2015


...that I ate 2,000 calories worth of Nutella. In two and a half days.

...that I've done a terrible job at feeding Noah a good breakfast this week.

...that I had a pregnancy scare because breastfeeding hormones and postpartum periods are mean (not that pregnancy is scary or that I wouldn't be happy, I would just be utterly shocked!).

...that I let Noah eat food off the floor at home. It's usually pretty clean, I'm certainly not a germ freak, and a little bacteria is always good, right?

...that I miss having a big bathtub.

...that Michael and I used to go parking when we were teenagers, but would pick the dumbest, most obvious places.

...that I kind of wish I was little again so it would be acceptable to want to eat snow.

...that I once fell UP the stairs at a friend's house, while pregnant, and holding two glasses of water. Thankfully nobody saw me and the water made it out unspilled. 

...that I refuse to wear cotton underwear, and any pair I wear has to have lace somewhere on it. 

...that I was so close to killing my husband for accidentally hitting me in the face with a snowball on Wednesday night. Watch out, bud. I know where you sleep! 

That's it for this week! We're celebrating my sister and Baby Ellie this weekend with a baby shower! Eleanor will be my first ever neice! She's due mid-April and I can't wait to be an aunt for the first time. We're also enjoying the leftover snow and beautiful mountain views here in Virginia. 

What are you up to this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your "I Confess" posts, very cute and I love your honesty. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I love this! I am with you on pretty much all of these. For real for real. #2, #3, #4, and #5 especially. Postpartum hormones kind of suck. I still never got my period this month and I tested, it was negative, but I'm still sorta freaked out lol

    ReplyDelete