I confess...

Feb 20, 2015



...that those clothes have been in there, wet, since Tuesday. 

...that I secretly enjoy using the bulb syringe on Abe and getting all. the. boogers. 

...that I have lost my temper with Noah more times than not this week. And I maybe yelled.
 Ok, fine, I did. 

...that I only mop maybe once every month, or two. 

...that I sometimes want to leave both the boys with Michael all day, not so much that I can get a break, but so he can get a taste of my day.  (how kind, right??)

...that I worry too much about saving for my kids' college and paying off our house. Dave Ramsey is the voice in my head.

...that sometimes I let Noah play with the water in the sink and make a huge mess with the soap just to get a break and keep him in one place. I mean, at least some things get clean right?

...that sometimes I have to bribe Noah with youtube videos on my phone to get him to sit still long enough to change his diaper and clothes.

Well, that's enough confessions for today. Funny, most of them had to do with having a two year old. It's hard work, ya'll! 

Before we take off into the weekend, I'd love to have some good reading material. Leave a comment with a link to your favorite post (that you wrote!) from this week! And maybe a confession of your own, if you dare! 

Happy weekending.

6 comments:

  1. Love this. I'll try to do some confessing tonight because (confession) I'm spending nap time laying on the couch while Debby watches a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to try this "water" trick! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally do the water thing with Jo... Also, I have wet clothes in the washing machine since yesterday morning... With no plans to move them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These made me chuckle as I've "been there, done that" and now enjoying the fruits of my labor.......Grandparenting. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are seriously awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete