currently & the winner!

Feb 17, 2015


feeling | sick of this cold weather. Bring on the shorts, windows open, mornings at the park, a tan, and summer vacation!

making | my first official ring sling and some other baby items with some awesome fabric I got awhile ago. I'm usually not too great with a sewing machine but I'm figuring it out as I go and it's not been terrible.

singing | John Legend's song All of Me and I just keep repeating "You're crazy and I'm out of my mind..".

cooking | with my sweet boy. All he cares about is cracking the eggs and gets so excited when I let him. He helps with everything from cookies to breakfast. But mostly cookies.

planning | to quit making so many cookies every night. I should tape pictures of St. John everywhere for motivation.

trusting | in God's promises of fruit when I follow His lead.

kissing | tiny little baby feet and ears and fingers and checks and noses and bellies.

laughing | at how much I identify with this video!

And now, the winner of two MommyCon Atlanta tickets from the contest last week....

Julie Allsen!

Thanks to all who participated! Excited for another mama to get to go to MommyCon! 

Happy Tuesday! 

1 comment:

  1. that's so neat that your son loves to help you in the kitchen. And I love your song choice.

    ReplyDelete