11/52

Mar 17, 2014

11/52: Noah's bare piglets while playing on our back deck. 
We've been enjoying some warmer days lately. Anytime it's above 60, we're on the back porch playing and getting some sun. Noah loves to be barefoot and I love seeing his cute little toes and legs getting some fresh air after being bundled up all winter! Our wonderful neighbors let us borrow their water table and Noah has been having a blast. He loves splashing around and getting wet and it's a perfect activity to keep him occupied for awhile. The best days lately have been these warm ones where the screen door has been open, the breeze is coming through the house, and Noah has free reign to come in and out (thanks to the new gate Michael built!).

Have you been enjoying warm weather recently?

5 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW. I LOVE baby feeties (I call them). I work with infants and toddlers for a loving right now and I can tell you.. NEVER get tired of holding and playing with their lottle feet...adorable.
    And water tables are awesome and support a wide range of development for very young children...looks like you have some great neighbors.

    P.S I "purchased" an ad swap from you, let me know via email if you got it, I really enjoy your blog as a whole and hope we can be friends!

    Love,Danica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, those baby feet... so very sweet! What a great photo!

    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your precious photos of your babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, gosh I love this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. His little feet are so precious. These photos will be so amazing to look back on :)

    ReplyDelete