TxinAbox | Texas goodness

Feb 2, 2014

Isn't there a saying that goes something like, "everything is better in Texas"? Or is it "...bigger in Texas"? Either way, I've always wanted to go to Texas. Although, the only thing I really know about Texas is that it's where Chuck Norris got his start and my college roommate lives there. And that they carry guns and have big hair and like to dress up. Actually, I'm really not sure all that's true.

But I've never heard anything bad about Texas. So when I was sent a TxinAbox with all kinds of goodies straight from Texas, I knew it was something I should look forward to! First off, TxinAbox is a monthly subscription box (aren't subscription boxes fun?!) that comes right to your doorstep with at least four treats made right in Texas. These subscription boxes are perfect for gifts or just as a monthly treat for yourself!

You can sign up for 1,3, or 6 month subscriptions, a really nice feature, especially if you're giving it as a gift! Every month the items will be different and you'll get to experience something new from Texas!

Here's what my box looked like for the month of December...
I received the following:

1/ Texas Style Cornbread from Denton, TX -saving this for chili night!
2/ Jalapeno Peanut Patty from Arlington, TX - looks like a green cookie!
3/ Pumpkin Dip Mix from Richardson, TX - I can imagine using this in SO many ways!
4/ Cherry Cheddar Cinnamon Biscotti from Fort Worth, TX (pictured) - 5 ingredients. Simple & delicious!

I love that the items weren't just sample sizes like a lot of other subscription boxes, but were full size with plenty to go around! You could definitely enjoy this box as a family!

Interested in trying it out? Use this link for 10%! Also, check them out on Facebook!
*I received this box in exchange for a review, but all opinion are my own.

Have you ever signed up for a subscription box before? Which one?

2 comments:

  1. Everything is bigger in Texas, and the ladies DO have big hair. That's very true. I got OK in a box and loved it! Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete