our weekend

Feb 11, 2014

one | Noah enjoying a snack. He is going to eat us out of the house and he's not even 15 months!
two | I made jalapeƱo poppers for my in-laws, but they were so good I forgot to get an after picture before we scarfed them down! I also scraped out 15 jalapeƱos and my hands were on fire for an hour. Advice- wear gloves! 
three | We stayed pretty close to home most of the weekend. Noah enjoyed being pulled around by his Gma and watching his daddy and Grandpa cut wood. 
four | Sunday night, Michael's mom kept Noah for us so we could have a date night. We dropped his dad off at the airport then drove around the Gulch in Nashville, scoping out our potential dinner!
five |  It was still early after we dropped M's dad off at the airport, so we went to Tavern, a fun bar and restaurant, and grabbed drinks and an appetizer. 
six | delicious sangria. 
seven | Loved the low light atmosphere, could have done with about half fewer tvs. 
eight | We chose Italian at Amerigo's for dinner and I had tortellini and a delicious Tiramisu martini. Afterward, I snapped this shot of the city on our way home. 
nine | Noah had the cutest outfit on and actually kept his Toms on for long ER than a minute. Of course when he's dressed in one of his cutest outfits is the day he wants nothing to do with the camera. 
ten-thirteen | Spent most of the day Monday in Nashville. Grabbed lunch at Noshville, did a little grocery shopping, and came home to pack for a week away from home. Noah and I are heading to Virginia this week to pick up our "new to us" minivan (yep, you read right! This girl who swore on her life that she'd never be a minivan mom is throwing in the towel for more space! 

How was your weekend? 

9 comments:

  1. You are so incredibly talented! These pictures are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a pretty good weekend, lots of fun! and yay for new vehicles, congrats on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! I'm glad you guys had a good weekend! We're still stuck at home, sick. :( Have fun in Virginia.. can't wait to see that van!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these pictures! So glad you guys had a great weekend, I love jalapeno anything so I'm especially loving that photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it was a great weekend!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos...sounds like a fun weekend! And Noah does look adorable :) I can't wait for my little guy to be born so I can dress him like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely photos - I love the one in the restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good weekend. I really like the picture of the wooden booths.

    We were snowed in our small town this weekend. So, we went to dinner and went to walmart to pick out flowers. It was simple and fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pictures are stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete