Currently.

Dec 18, 2013

Want to figure out how to combine those beautiful ingredients to make your house smell ah-mazing with out all the chemicals of a generic candle? Head over to Simple Moments Stick to find the story and the recipe, and be sure to check out her other 12 Days of Christmas posts! 

A few things I'm doing lately...

eating |  a humongous batch of homemade salsa. My mouth is on fire, but it hurts so good!
drinking | chai Tea Latte and here's the best part....with whole milk. Skim's for the birds.
practicing | my communication style for a baby who is transitioning to a toddler.
mastering | changing the diaper of a wiggly one year old.
learning | how to crochet. So far I've got a crooked rectangle.
listening | to sweet little babbles and hums. 
playing | holiday songs on my piano.
finishing | cleaning this house before we leave for vacation.
reading | finishing Bread & Wine by Shauna Niequist and about to start The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult.
walking | does all over the house forgetting what project/chore I was working on last and getting distracted count?
wearing | my new Toms. IN LOVE. Go 'head and a call me a hipster.
cooking | lots of hearty, thick soups to keep us warm.
working | on letting go of having the house perfect and enjoying the moment.
traveling | to Virginia to visit my parents, M's parents, and lots of family and friends.
wanting| to hear something about our move soon.

What are some things you're loving this week? 

7 comments:

  1. Woo! Crocheting is fun :) It gets better, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Bread and Wine" looks great! I may need to get it for my upcoming trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these types of lists. And hearty soups sound delicious right about now!!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the only way to warm up seems like a big bowl of hot soup around here too! stay warm and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing on my blog, Kelsea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading little updates like this about your life! I absolutely love my TOM's. I'm actually looking into getting a new pair :) And homemade salsa sounds so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Toms, they're surprisingly comfy

    ReplyDelete