Tradition & Treats | Sponsor Highlight

Nov 5, 2013

Lately I've been pinning up a storm, mostly late at night when I'm up nursing Noah or just can't sleep. I adore the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays and have all kinds of recipes and decorating ideas waiting and ready for when I get enough motivation and time to complete them! If Michael would let me decorate now, I'd be all over it! I'm super sentimental around this time of year and I love the idea of sharing recipes with friends and loved ones.

That sentimentality got me thinking about some of my first sponsors ever last month, and how fun it would be to talk traditions and treats. Each of these ladies and I partnered together last month to help each others' blogs grow and I'm so grateful to know each one of them. I asked them to talk a little bit about their own Thanksgiving traditions and share a recipe they'd love to try during the holidays. Without further ado, meet some of my lovely sponsors!

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Doughnut Recipe

Bloglovin' | Instagram | Pinterest | French Toast Bake Recipe


Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Trifle Recipe








Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Stuffing Recipe


Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Vegan Sourdough Stuffing Recipe
Don't those recipes look amazing? A huge thanks to you all for sharing your favorite memories and recipes. Go check out and follow these lovely ladies' blogs! Also, be sure to check out my other post linking up with The Thankful Project!

I'm linking up with Jessica and Ashley today for Taste of Tuesday! 

9 comments:

  1. Love all the different recipes!! There is a dish for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the highlight!! :) Love all of these traditions and recipe ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but I love the cake doughnuts! Yum.
    Claire xx
    http://somewhereyonder.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea and the recipes all look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they?! I love the pumpkin theme!

      Delete
  5. i liked learning about your sponsors :) i had a laugh when i read Allison's tradition. I'm not a fan of pumpkin pie and every year someone tries to convince me to try it again and I always end up hating it! i know, i know, who doesn't like pumpkin pie?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE Caitlyn's french toast bake recipe! YUMMY! Thanks for sharing these traditions what a great way to highlight your blog sponsors!

    ReplyDelete