The Thankful Project | That Time I Took Biology....three times.

Nov 6, 2013

Today's Thankful Project prompt is 'a failure'. I'm just a little bit familiar with that word. But because I've written about it before, I submit to you an older post that should have been entitled...."That time I took Biology 101.....three times". 

Here are a few more things I'm thankful for...
 (from left to right, each row)
one | Noah and I have been enjoying some time outside on warmer days. I'm trying to implement more sensory activities and this particular day we explored all the different kinds of leaves in our yard. two | Ladybugs are back! They're not as bad as they were when I was little, but I have had to flick a few back outside. three | Michael has been riding his bike more often and Noah and I have been tagging along and waiting at the park after we drop him off. A blanket, a breeze, an open field, and my baby= perfect day. four | The view from our front door. Beautiful colors. five | The beautiful blue sky while we were at the pumpkin patch. six | Coffee date with my two favorite and quite handsome guys. I love them. seven | Another day exploring outside while I was tearing out ugly plants in the flower bed that had been killed by the first cold night. eight | This boy loves his bath time!

What are you thankful for?


6 comments:

  1. Oh those beautiful fall leaves... add that to the growing list of things I miss about back home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful post. Today I'm thankful for my future in-laws. They are so adorable and kind hearted.

    Maria Angelique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great thing to be thankful for! :)

      Delete
  3. lady bugs always make me smile. Such a great list, love. Thanks for sharing. I'm hosting a handbag giveaway on the blog today. If you get a sec, I'd love if you could enter. :) Thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all of your photos! Right now I am thankful for sleep and for the fact that God is present in everything :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh! Sleep is a good one :) I'm thankful for the nights I get some :)

      Delete