Cara Box Reveal!

Nov 18, 2013

This past August was my first time joining in on the Cara Box Exchange put on by Kaitlyn from Wifessionals. I enjoyed it so much that I was excited to sign up when September's exchange rolled around! I love getting to know people and putting thought into their gifts, and I mean, come on...who doesn't love getting gifts in the mail? 

This month, I was thrilled to be paired with Kaitlyn herself from Wifessionals (the mastermind behind this exchange!) to send a gift to and Kenzie from The Ashcraft Bunch to receive one! Both ladies have blogs I read on a regular basis and I loved the opportunity to get to know them a little bit more!  Also, Kaitlyn changed the time frame from one month to three, and boy did I need it! It was nice getting to take my time and put together a box that didn't feel rushed or thrown together. 

I was thrilled to get my box from Kenzie a few weeks ago. As soon as I opened my box up and saw what she had sent, I could tell she really put a lot of thought into it. Here are the goods...

one | beautiful lead & nickel-free earrings  two | gold bar necklace with "grace"  three | essie polish in "Mink Muffs"  four | the cutest pink bag of coffee I've ever seen  five | A beautiful khaki scarf    six | two scentsy "Pumpkin Roll" bars for my burner - smells like heaven! 

A huge thanks to Kenzie for my wonderful box! It gave me everything I needed to jump right into cold weather mode! I put my wax in the burner first thing and I'm already through one entire bar. The house smells like I've been baking! And I'm loving the jewelry. I've been transitioning from silver to gold recently and love the way gold looks with my skin tone and hair. I took advantage of the awesome polish color from Essie and painted my toenails for the first time in a few months! I also love scarves and this is a cute addition to my collection.

Are you visiting from the exchange link-up? If so, what was one of your favorite items from you Cara Box? If you haven't signed up for the Exchange and want to give it a shot, the next sign up period is December 2-4! For more information on how it works, Kaitlyn explains it all here!

Today, I'm also over at Simple Moments Stick, talking about what I'm thankful for and giving away a necklace as part of a group giveaway! Head on over to check out the other goods and enter!

18 comments:

  1. What an awesome box! That scarf is so cute! I love Kenzie's blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you took your photos for everything. So artistic. :)

    This was my first Cara Box and I can't wait to participate in the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, what fun is this! I'm thinking this would be such fun. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything in that box is so cute! I love the scarf, very unique and I think I have that Essie nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found your blog from the link up and its darling! and love all your items from your box! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great gifts! She really did a nice job, these totally suit you :) I especially love the necklace and the nailpolish! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was my very first time doing the Cara Box, and I loved it! I think my favorite item in my box was the scarf that my new blog buddy sent me :) I LOVE the earrings you got - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving those earrings and that nail polish! You received some great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Swooning over the necklace and earrings. Looks like you got somme great gifts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have not done the exchange, but this sounds so fabulous! I'm a new follower who is also a stay at home mama to my little guy. Glad to connect! -Andrea www.handandtheheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those earrings are so beautiful and I love that scarf! Such fun stuff! How awesome you got paired with Kaitlyn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this sounds so fun, I may have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my gooodness! ok ok. first of all, I like the jewelries! and secondly, ♥♥♥ your owl burner! I have one but the design is different, and I have only used it for oil. Pumpkin roll sounds yummy! I might have to get some of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the necklace and I have that owl warmer!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoa! What a great box! I love all that stuff. That gold bar necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great box! I love the jewelry and scarf...just adorable!

    ReplyDelete