Boy Behind the Blog | Part III

Nov 21, 2013

Today I'm linking up with Mal Smiles for my third installment (her sixth!) of The Boy Behind the Blog, a post once a month where we ask our guys to take over the blog and answer the five questions of the month! I'm glad Michael is willing to participate! Let's see if we can get a little more out of him this month than the last...
1. Who is your favorite band/musician?
That's a tough one! Pink Floyd or the Allman Brothers depending on the mood I'm in.
 2. What was your first CD/tape?
My first CD was probably Little Feet, their album called "Down on the Farm". They're a band my dad used to listen to when I was little. They're not very well known, but they were big in Baltimore and Atlanta and had a regional following.
3. Who was your first concert?
The Newsboys on their 'Love, Liberty, Disco' Tour. I was twelve and it was in a blowup tent.
4. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Stovetop Stuffing. 
5. Finish the sentence: I am thankful for...
...Kelsea, Noah, and a job that supports us and allows us to accomplish the plans we've dreamed up together. 

There you have it! Another testosterone-filled post from the guy who says it all with as few words as possible (and is really great at forgiving!). Thanks, honey! To see more of the boys behind the blogs, visit here!

6 comments:

  1. Stovetop Stuffing is a favourite at our house too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't thought about the Newsboys in years. I used to play that cd on repeat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Such a cute idea! He's short and to the point :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, it's so good to learn a little bit about your main man! You make such a cute couple. XO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Love the photos of him with Noah on his shoulders. Such a dad thing! I love it.

    ReplyDelete