The Boy Behind the Blog | Part II

Oct 17, 2013


Ladies & Gents, the man behind the blog is back this month for round two. Hold on to your seats...these answers are riveting!


1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
If only I could. (dude's got a problem using descriptive language!)
 

2. What is your biggest fear?
 "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself" - FDR

3. What is your favorite candy?
 Strawberry Twizzlers


4. What was the best Halloween costume you've ever worn? 
A scarecrow. Runner-up is the time I dressed up as Mickey Mouse....three years in a row. 
 
5. Who is your favorite football team?
DUH. Nebraska Cornhuskers.




There you have it, folks. My man of not-so-many words.
Linking up today with Mal Smiles & Stephanie at Never the Same Spice Twice!

Mal Smiles

11 comments:

  1. You guys are too adorable - I love this. Such a darling idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberry twirlers are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang iPad autocorrect! Although strawberry twirlers do sound delicious....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha my boyfriend's answer for the halloween costume was the one he wore three years in a row too...such boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha This is great. My husband didn't want to say much either. I think blogging intimidates him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I beg to differ. There was one year that I recall a particularly interesting old man costume, complete with an ugly purple sweater and funky teeth. I'm sure there's a picture around here somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! Great costume picks too! Mickey Mouse! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My man is also one of not-so-many words! I love that he made it his own!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha. Mickey Mouse three years in a row??? That's hilarious! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for linking up with us! Your blog is BEAUTIFUL! DLW didn't give the most elaborate answers the first few months but he has gotten more into it after seeing how much other guys write.

    ReplyDelete