Blog Reveal: Introducing...Hey Kelsea Rae!

Oct 1, 2013

 I am so excited to announce the debut of my new blog design and my new name!

I've been working with Kelly from Kelly Ann Creative for about a month and this is her creative genius! I've dabbled in my own design for awhile, but if you've followed me for any amount of time, you've seen all the changes I've made. My creativity has been at a standstill, both with my blog design as well as inspiration for posts. My space didn't inspire me and my content suffered as a result.

Considering the time it takes to sit at a computer and figure it all out, I knew I didn't want to be any more consumed for hours late at night than I already had been. I began looking around and noticed Kelly's designs on several of my favorite blogs. I'm so thankful that she had an opening and was amazing to work with!

If you can't already tell, I'm really excited about moving forward with this new design. Not only does it inspire me, but gives me confidence (in a weird, blogger way) that I didn't have before in the blogging world. I'm going to continue writing from the heart,  getting to know so many of you amazing bloggers, and hopefully growing this blog! A huge thanks to everyone who helped me think through new names and for all the comments and friendship from some wonderful blog friends.

I've got some fun things coming up this month, starting with co-hosting the wildcard wednesday link-up! I'm also going to tackle the vlog that Allison from The Bauble Dept. tagged me in forever ago, and answer some fun questions as part of the Sunshine Award I was nominated for by Susannah from Simple Moments Stick. I'll be sharing fall recipes like this one, and featuring my Cara Box exchange of the month!

In the next few days, I'll slowly be updating my social media sites to coordinate with the new name. If something doesn't seem to work, it will all be straightened out soon!

If you've been here before, I hope you love the new blog. And if you're new, I hope you find something that inspires you and makes you smile!

13 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I absolutely love it Kelsea! The name, the design, the new feel, everything :) It's so perfect and so you! Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to comment again about this. It looks AWESOME. I kind of want to steal your name and design for myself. I won't, though, so don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's gorgeous! love the gold and pink hear detail. exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design! It is simple and modest, yet also pretty and fabulous, which is a hard balance to find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay so fun! Reminds me of nat the fat rat who just changed her name to hey Natalie jean :) must be the new in thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks absolutely perfect! i adore it all!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so nerdy in love with your new look. Oh, I die. It's all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your design is beautiful! Just like YOU :] Can't wait to continue reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love the look of your blog! It is so pretty! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! It's so clean and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete