A Vlog

Oct 9, 2013

I was tagged last month by Allison at The Bauble Dept. to answer six things about myself...via video.

I'm completely terrible at this, but I won't get all weird and point out every single thing I did wrong or that I hate. It's weird recording yourself and then watching it. I swear I have more facial expressions in real life...or so I thought! Anyway, despite repeating myself, the dreaded "ums", and a completely amateur video montage, I'm going to just put it out there and not care anymore. (Okay, so I guess I did point out the things I hate).

Enjoy!



I'll continue the tagging with the following lovely ladies:

Susannah from Simple Moments Stick
Courtney from Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Jessica from The Newly...

Here's some questions I'd love answers to (but seriously, no pressure!)....

>>What is one quality you admire most in a person?
>>What has recently made you laugh out loud?
>>Name a book that has had a big influence on you.
>>If you could fix one big problem in the world, what would it be and why?
>>What did you do last Friday night?
>>What is your favorite blog to follow at the moment?
>>A decade ago, where were you and what were you doing with your life?

Thanks again to Allison for tagging me! Be sure to come back tomorrow for my "Never Have I Ever" post- I'll be linking up with Amanda from The Lady Okie!

8 comments:

  1. Awww thanks for the tag! How fun!! I'll definitely take some time to do this. My recent laugh out loud moment may have to be watching Noah's response to "Will you let mommy sleep tonight?" Priceless. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahah! No sleep for you :) Also, you have really pretty hair. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute! Loved watching this. Noah's adorable haha, let's hope he wasn't serious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great! And it's so fancy with the titles in there, haha, I'm impressed! Loved your special guest star. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is the cutest thing ever. You sound exactly like I thought you would! I love your voice. And the guest appearance by Noah was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video! Loved your "guest" at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved hearing your sweet voice again! It's been too long!

    ReplyDelete