the boy behind the blog

Sep 19, 2013

 Today I'm participating in the 'boy behind the blog' link-up over on Mal Smiles. I've mentioned Michael in tons of my blogs and have written about him upon occasion, but today I'm turning the blog over to him to answer a few questions!
Our Wedding Day, July 9, 2011

1. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
I would be a Killer Whale. I love swimming and exploring underwater. Killer Whales are also an apex predator and they eat sharks. Badass....

2. What is your favorite meal?
This would have to be Kelsea's specialty pasta with peas. Kelsea doesn't like the peas so I have to beg her to add them. I believe there is a blog post on this food.

3. Do you use any forms of Social Media? What is your favorite?
I only use Facebook by default so it must be my favorite.

4. Beer, wine, liquor, other, or none of the above?
I don't like wine. Liquor has historically not been kind to me. I like beer. All beers. 

5. Complete the sentence: "Never have I ever..."
(Said with sarcasm) Doubted my wife's driving directions.

There you have it, folks. No less, and certainly not more. I love this guy. Thanks, babe!

Boys Behind The Blog

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got him to participate! I was expecting an answer more like killer whale from Riley. You just never know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this is so cute! What a great idea. Love that he said killer whale :) Also, your pasta with peas recipe sounds yummy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These posts are hilarious! I need to link up with jordan sometime. Boys are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. I have a feeling that the last one isn't true. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I've considered doing a Q&A with my hubs and he said he would- but I don't know what to ask, ha!

    ReplyDelete