According to Jung....

Sep 9, 2013

St. John,  2012
For today's Blogtember challenge, our task was to take Jung's Typology test and talk about the results. I've done my fair share of personality tests in the past few years. With a degree in Psychology, it's a given that you know about your own personality and have taken your fair share of personality tests. I've taken this exact test several times and it has changed a bit every time. I've gone from being a college student, to being on my own, to married with a baby. And even though some might argue that we don't change, I think we do. Without further ado, here are my results!

ENFJ
Extravert(33%)  iNtuitive(62%)  Feeling(75%)  Judging(1%)
  • You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (33%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (75%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)
The most interesting thing to me about this test is that I've been fluctuating over the years between introvert and extravert, but everything else stays the same.

Here are some more descriptions of ENFJ's that are spot on in describing me!

"ENFJs...have tremendous charisma..... phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship.... generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are."
  
"ENFJs...see the big picture...some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projects simultaneously...many have tremendous entrepreneurial ability."

"ENFJs know and appreciate people. Like most NFs, (and Feelers in general), they are apt to neglect themselves and their own needs for the needs of others. They have thinner psychological boundaries than most, and are at risk for being hurt or even abused by less sensitive people. ENFJs often take on more of the burdens of others than they can bear."

"Face-to-face relationships are intense, personable and warm, though they may be so infrequently achieved that intimate friendships are rare."

"At times only in jest, but in earnest if need be, Thinking entertains as logical only those conclusions which support Feeling's values."


  Have you ever taken this test or a similar one? What were your results?

2 comments:

  1. I love this test! It's funny, because if I remember correctly, I always get INFJ ;) Pretty close! It's always a great way to get more in touch with the way you think, act, and feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely can get a sense of these things through your blog. You seem very personable and warm :)

    ReplyDelete