Five on Friday: H&M Baby!

Aug 23, 2013

As Noah gets older and is moving out of the onesie stage and into wearing more tops and bottoms, I've found it even more fun to look for clothes for him! I've got to take advantage of it while I can, right? I love H&M and can usually find great items that are in my budget. So imagine the thrill I had when I found out that not only did they open one about 45 minutes away from me at Opry Mills Mall, but they carried kids' clothing, too! I've already bought him a few items that I can't wait to put him in when he's a bit older, but here are a few other outfits I have my eye on!
Noahs Fall wardrone

[one] top, jeans, shoes [two] top, pants [three] sweater, pants [four] sweater, leggings [five] onesie, pants

Are those not absolutely adorable?  Last time we were there I picked up a pair of suspenders and can't wait to try them out on Noah. He's Mommy's going to love it! Let's just hope there's an H&M in the town we're moving to!!

Speaking of moving, today we're heading to Knoxville for the weekend to scope out some rentals. We still haven't heard anything from Michael's company about getting connected with a relocation company so putting our house on the market is on hold for now. Annoying yes, but I'm trying to be thankful for all the help we get moving from his company and not complain too much. It feels kind of like we're taking a step back, renting after we've bought a home. But I'm trying to relax, trust, and look at all the positives that will come from this. Happy Friday!

Have you entered the Bread & Wine book giveaway yet? If not, click the icon and go enter for a chance to win a copy of this awesome book! Winner will be announced Monday, August 26! 

Overwhelmed by Grace

20 comments:

  1. Aw your little man is going to look adorable in those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a child I would be so broke! Each outfit is cuter than the other!!!! Love them!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! It's going to be rough to only pick a few of these! :)

      Delete
  3. Those outfits are plain out adorable. We have an H&M here but I rarely go in there and am not sure why! I hear the prices are fabulous. Prayers that your relocation issues are resolved asap. We have had some renovation probs and I must say that God does it all on his time and it will end up being pretty great when it is all sorted out! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered the H&M line for little ones and bought quite a few pieces for Sophia. The prices are great!
    Have fun in Knoxville! Hopefully renting will let you save some money. It is what we are doing and it also is letting us learn our new city a little better so when we buy it will be in the right area for our family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, the little suspenders! And all the stripes! So cute! And you said you couldn't put outfits together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness outfit #4 and #5 are killing me! So gosh darn cute!

    Thanks for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those outfits are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all those little outfits. I can't wait to dress my little one up this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These picks are awesome, makes me wish I had a boy! Thanks for reminding me H&M is up and running, need to go make a few purchases ;)

    xx
    Megan
    IG: megawat
    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm dying over those suspenders! Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My son has the leggings and suspenders :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE BABY CLOTHES!! I really need to have a baby... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Squeeeee, so cute! There's no H&M here, but I'm strongly considering some internet ordering. I'm always scared to order clothes online, but I'm to a point I can't take it anymore and I have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had no idea H&M has baby clothes - so cool! I'll have to check out the girls clothes. Noah will be the little stud for sure in Knoxville! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. H&M has really cute kids clothes, for boys and girls. There's not H&M here but when I go home to visit family i try to make a quick trip to the mall to get some clothes for Tavi :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hooray for H&M online now!! They are my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, die Outfits sehen ja super süß aus. Bei H&M gibt es aber auch immer wieder ganz tolle Mode für die Kleinen. Da greife ich auch sehr gerne drauf zurück.

    ReplyDelete