You know you're a blogger when....

Jul 22, 2013


....you turn every activity or event into a photo shoot.

....you take more photos of your food than a newbie Instagram-er. 
 
....you stay up late to finish a post for the next day.

....you read twenty blog posts in ten minutes. 

....you comment on twenty blog posts in ten minutes. 

....you take thirty pictures of yourself just to use one for a post. 

....you'd die if they shut PicMonkey down.
 
....you feel anguish when you leave the camera at home.

....you think of the day of the week in link-party terms. 
   "Oh! Today is 'Miscellany Monday', 'Wordless  Wednesday', 'Thankful Thursday', 'Five on Friday', ...."

....your husband asks "Are you going to blog about this?"

....you know the grave danger of not backing up your html code before making an edit.

....you start to get a headache from staring at the screen for so long. 

...you tell your family, "Hold on, I'm almost done with this post."  twice in an hour.


What about you? Can you relate to some or all of these? Any fun ones you can think of? 

12 comments:

  1. Kelsea! You just changed my life! This is the first I'm hearing of PicMonkey and I.AM.HOOKED!
    xo,
    Stephanie
    newlywedsnorth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha so true. This is hilarious and spot on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I don't know what I would do without PicMonkey! I also stay up way too late working on posts.
    I enjoyed reading this. It made me smile :)
    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha this is dead on! Someone asked me the other day what I was going to do that night, and I responded with "You know, blogging." I got a funny look from that one.

    Happy Monday,
    Samantha

    http://substanceandsoul.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! yes, I relate to every one of them. How funny and what a great post! Even my friends will say, "is this going to make the blog." Gotta love us bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Done and done. Have to agree with every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, yes and YES. My husband constantly asks if I'm going to blog about whatever it is that we're doing. And PicMonkey is the greatest invention ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can definite relate to all of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, I nodded along with every single one of these! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I can totally relate to ALL of these haha! I'd also add--spending ridiculous amounts of time making ad buttons in every size possible. Haha I wish everyone used the same size, it takes me so long to make them!

    ReplyDelete