Q & A: Liebster Style

Jul 16, 2013

A couple of weeks ago, I was nominated for another Liebster Award by Rebekah from Creatively Beloved! You can see my previous Liebster post here. Today I thought I'd just answer the questions since I completed the other parts with award #1

1 | What is your favorite childhood movie?
 'The Little Princess', starring Shirley Temple. I could watch that movie over and over again when I was a kid.

2 |Why did you start your blog?
This blog started out as an outlet for my thoughts while in college. It was a big growing period and I wanted to document my thoughts and feelings.  

  3 | What is your favorite part of your personality?
 For the most part, I think I'm pretty laid back. I'm up for anything and don't consider myself too high maintenance. I think being flexible is important!

4 | If you could visit anywhere in the world, with $$ not being an issue, where would you go?
Italy! We'd spend a whole summer there in the countryside, mingling with the people, learning the language, and eating authentic Italian food every. single. night.  

  5 | What is your all time favorite book? 
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. I usually don't read a book more than once, but this is one I've read twice already. 
 
 6 | What song is currently your favorite?
You know, I don't have a favorite! I love a ton of songs!  

7 | If you could have any animal you wanted as a pet, what would it be?
Alright..I'm just going to put it out there. I love cows. They're cute. And I want one.   

8 | What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
Photography. Cliche hobby, I know, but I'm really enjoying tweaking my DSLR skills and it takes time!  

9 | Which Holiday do you look forward to the most?
Christmas, for sure. There are so many amazing family memories and feelings that flood back to me around Christmas. The lights, the traditions, the decorations, the family...everything. 
   
10 | If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Pay off the rest of our student loans and the house so we can finally be debt free. From there, we'd be free to do so, so much good. 
 
11 | Are you a night owl or an early bird? 

 I'm a complete night owl. I usually get a second wind if I'm up past 10pm. My mind is so busy during the day that it's not until things have settled down and I feel like there's nothing else to do before bed that I can relax and just enjoy something. Sadly, everyone else is usually in bed at this time!

Thanks again for the nomination, Rebekah! 

7 comments:

  1. Redeeming Love- best book over for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah being debt free is great I finally paid of student loan about 4 months ago.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading your responses to my questions!
    My Mom loves Francine Rivers, and since you say it's a good book maybe I'll take her(and your) advice and go read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the laid back answer. Something I am always striving for! And I so agree about the cows. My family owns a farm in Montana (cousins) and they have so many cute baby calves!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Italy is beautiful and I've actually just returned from a trip there :-) I live in Europe, so for me it's not that far to travel but if you ever have the chance and cross the ocean, I definitely say you should go to Italy! It's amazing there, the weather is good AND you can have ice creams all you want, haha ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I so agree, Redeeming Love is the all time best book! Enjoyed learning more about you, great questions and answers. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love reading these Liebster awards! I am right there with you on being a night owl! If I am not asleep by 10, it's like I get a second wind and can't shut my mind off! It drives me nuts!

    And Italy?? One of my dream vacation spots...hopefully one day soon :)

    ReplyDelete