photo contest: water

Jul 30, 2013

I'm entering this photo of Noah playing in his pool into Running from the Law's photo contest. I love Sara's blog. She keeps me laughing with her mommy confession series and takes some great pictures of her little guy! This month's subject is water and I knew I had the perfect picture for my entry!

I took this photo one evening last month while Michael was grilling out and I was splashing around with Noah in his baby pool. I love how he just happened to look up and make eye contact with the lens as I snapped the shot.

[f/1.8, ISO: 200, exposure edited with PicMonkey]

Want to enter your own photo? Head over to her contest to enter for a chance to win a gift certificate to Pinhole Press! Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. So fun! Good luck! James is a model for hello apparel now and I love seeing his photo on the site. Your little is so cute of course he will win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love!! Gorgeous shot! You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love this!! :)
    Stopping by from Sara's blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie. I love this picture. Best of luck; I hope you win. He deserves it! :)

    ReplyDelete