What I'm Loving Wednesday

Jun 12, 2013


1| Anthropologie                                                                   2 | Fashionthebox
3 | Hazel & Olive                                                                                       4 | [via]
5 | Handmade Headband Tutorial                                                   6 | Braided Headband Tutorial
7 | [via]                                                                       8 | Topshop
9 | H.Finn Jewelry                                                          10 | TheBaubleDept.



I

It's been awhile since I've had time to sit down and browse Pinterest. This week I've laid in bed after everyone's fallen asleep and just had a little "me" time with my phone and Pinterest app. Some of these are new finds that I love and some are old pins, but good pins! Want to check out the rest of my pins and boards? Click here to view the rest of what I'm loving! I'm linking up today with Jamie at This Kind of Love for her 'What I'm Loving Wednesday' link-party! Head on over and show some love!

5 comments:

  1. oh man, those dressed. that backless one is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ALL of those dresses! Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks Kelsea! Too funny about our timing :) I've always loved that pin of the polka dot dress with the leather jacket... dreaming of recreating it for myself one day! Love those headbands, too. I bought something similar awhile ago, but they would be so fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That green dress is gorgeous! Beautiful picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am absolutely crazy about that retro style bikini. O M G. thanks for sharing!!!

    https://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete