Five on Friday

Jun 28, 2013

I remember when Pinterest first came out. I was pinning up a storm with everything from home decor to those ooey-gooey-delicious-but-oh-so-bad-for-you recipes. Then, I got a little overwhelmed. I actually think Pinterest gave me some anxiety. It was too much! There were so many things I was supposed to be making or crafting or sewing or painting or baking or.....see what I mean? It got to be exhausting and oh, the pressure!

So I went on a little break. I had to for my sanity and because every time I logged in and browsed around I had the urge to re-paint every wall in the house. The little break did me some good. I now occasionally will browse Pinterest, you know, when I'm laying in bed and can't sleep or I'm the passenger on a long car ride.

I do realize that I can't do every single project I see, and the hubs certainly isn't up for re-painting...but when I do find the time, here are *five* little projects or crafts I'd love to complete!

three | Fancy Dip Bowl or Cake Plate

 four | Tic-Tac-Toe Stump

five | Succulent Wall Art

These don't look too complicated, do they?!
I think if I took one a weekend I'd have a good excuse to put some of my creativity to work.

What about you? Do you pin things you really want to do yourself, but end up putting off? Or are you a Pinterest-inspired DIYer?
 I'm linking up today with the Five on Friday gals - Natasha, Darci, April, and Christina!

Check back next week for a fun giveaway I'm hosting!
Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Interesting... the painted glass jars... my daughter was painting and used some of my sealers to mix colours...and left me the 3 colour jars... such a cool idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you from the Five on Friday linkup. Nice to "meet you".

    The painted jars are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mobile it just looks so cute. I know I am no good at such things. I wish I coould do this though:). I think you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I love those pastel dipped milk glasses. I am just into anything dipped these days. I saw a basket dipped in gold and I want to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the same way with Pinterest.... I pin a lot of the things I would love to do but somehow never have the time! :(

    But, Pinterest is such a great source of everything.... from DIY and inspiring quotes.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete