Birthday

Jan 11, 2013

Well, I'm officially a year older! It's been a wonderful year and I enjoyed getting to celebrate it with my two wonderful guys and my in-laws! I stayed in Virginia past Christmas to get a few extra days in with family and friends and rode back to Tennessee with M's mom. It did mean that Noah and I spent New Year's Eve apart from Michael and that was super hard (it was mine and Michael's first NYE apart and I admit...I shed some tears at midnight)- I ended up wishing I had come home with him, but I did enjoy the extra time at home.

 On Friday, we picked up M's dad at the airport and grabbed some lunch before heading home. On Saturday, we went to Amerigo's in Nashville for a delicious dinner and dessert. We spent Sunday getting our traditional Ace's Breakfast in downtown Dickson before taking a walk at the pond. It felt so nice to get some fresh air and I loved getting our stroller out because we hadn't had a chance to really use it yet. I spent some of my birthday money at West Elm and Urban Outfitters on some home decor items that I can't wait to show in a "house update" post! Overall it was a good birthday and I really am thankful for the life God has blessed me with.
Noah & Mommy
Family picture with M's parents!
He was so content during dinner and enjoyed looking around and taking it all in.

THE best Tiramisu I have EVER had!
Breakfast at Ace Diner! Pancakes every time!
Walk around Luther Lake- we LOVE our Britax. It is amazingly easy to get up and going and is a smooth ride for Noah.

 Here's to another year! :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment