Noah

Dec 5, 2012

I am so proud to introduce our new, sweet boy Noah. Born last Tuesday, November 27th at 12:13am at 8lbs, 4oz and 21 inches long.


His birth was everything I hoped it would be and my husband was an amazing support through it all. I'll eventually write an official birth story and I'm so excited to share such a life-changing experience. 

I never knew how overwhelming this type of love could be until I held Noah in my arms. There is nothing that can explain what my heart feels all at once. I'll truly never be the same.

 Michael and I feel so blessed and are so thankful for a healthy baby boy. And Noah and I are absolutely blessed with an amazing dad and husband who loves us so much and takes such good care of us. 

We also think it is so very special that Noah not only shares a middle name with Michael's late grandfather, but now also shares a birthday with my late grandfather. Both men passed away from cancer and we can't help but smile when we think of these special connections. 

I can't wait to share all the amazing milestones and special memories that we'll now encounter as a little family of three. 



"Family of three" makes me smile.




 

1 comment:

  1. Special name, special birthday, special connections, special family! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete