seasons come and seasons go

Jan 10, 2012

It has been a whirlwind of holiday season. M and I were fortunate enough to be able to go home for the holidays, spending five days with our families in Virginia. I've missed writing, but have been either too busy or too exhausted to sit down and focus on my thoughts and turn them into words. Here's a few of my favorite shots. 

M and I at his parent's home in front of their beautiful tree.
M, his ginger brother Will, and Little Bear.
Lunch at Burger Up with my MIL and cousin Eva during their visit for New Years weekend. By far one of my favorite restaurants in Nashville.
 Cupcakes with M and my amazing parents during their visit for my birthday.
 I feel so blessed to have been able to spend some much time at home in VA and also have our families come to our home to celebrate. It's been a wonderful year, and I'm so excited to see what's next.

2 comments:

  1. You take some beautiful pictures! Glad to hear you've had a nice Christmas and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl! found you through 20sb! I'm also from Nashville :) can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete