Pinterest

Dec 6, 2011

I'm seriously loving Pinterest. I'm actually quite addicted, sometimes staying up late browsing on my phone while laying beside a sleeping M. I guess it's kind of like my husband's obsession with Reddit, however I can put my phone down when needed. But that's beside the point for this post!

I've made all kinds of boards, from Christmas wish list inspired ones, to fitness motivation. Here's some of my favorites of recent.


I've made these and they really are as good as they look! Delicious!




Source: google.com via Kelsea on Pinterest


If only I had some Christmas parties to attend!

These are just some of my favorites. There are plenty more things I have pinned! Check it out here!

3 comments:

  1. love love love those dresses!

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lay in bed and stalk pinterest too! Its the perfect time :)I love the home decor!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsea! Hello old friend, remember me? :-) Gosh, it's been ages since I've been able to visit my favorite blogs and catch up with everybody...seems my spare moments have been renovating or else trying to plunk something out for my own blog! Not to mention studying for my WholyFit class and the holidays...I am totally looking forward to January and the return to my regular blog habits :-). Fun to catch up over here. Your home looks beautiful all decorated for Christmas! I especially love the top of your piano. Quick question, are your curtains in there black or gray? I'm looking for some gray ones in that pattern, but it seems all I can find are black and white.- Well, better run for now - Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete