WILW

Aug 10, 2011


I'm LOVING: memories of the weekend! We had such a great time at the cabin. It was so great to see my parents and get a little R&R. The cabin we stayed at was so nice and cozy. We ventured out to the outlet malls in Pigeon Forge for an hour or two then just went back to the cabin to relax and grill out. Here's a few pictures from the fun weekend! 

My friend Grace, Me, and my Mom.
My sweet parents - we're lucky if we can get my dad to smile instead of make some contorted face!
M & Me
We seriously know how to make a mess!

Pool Games!






I'm LOVING: precious time spent at home. I ended up coming home with my parents for a few days and am going back to Tennessee with M's brother tomorrow morning. It's been a good past few days, but I am really missing my husband and mostly ready to be back. 

It's been nice to spend the evenings with my parents and relax. That is the time I miss the most- just being at home in the comfort of where I grew up. I love the way I feel when I'm back home and all the memories that comes with being here.

Yesterday I visited my friend Beth and met her sweet little angel for the first time. Little miss Kendall was so tiny and adorable. I know by the next time I come home, she will be SO big! I didn't snap any pictures for privacy reasons, but she is probably one of the cutest little newborns I've seen! I just kept thinking..."one day..one day..". 

I'm LOVING: that I am FINALLY meeting up with Kristin from The Veranda. 
She and I met for the first time at a mutual friend's annual Andy Griffith Party. Around that time I had just recently begun blogging and found her blog through a "like" on Facebook. A couple weeks after the party, I think it was, we put two and two together! She lives close to Roanoke and so do I - just from opposite ends! We've been meaning to get together and chat over coffee for awhile, but my schedule kept getting in the way. She suggested a meet on Facebook when she saw I was in town and I'm so glad she did! Looking forward to it today!


What things are you loving? Are you finding time in your day to sit back and recognize the good things? 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment