ten day challenge: ten secrets

Aug 23, 2011

Well, yesterday was my first day of work! At this point, I've still got a long way to go before I get my own full caseload. Yesterday and today I shadowed with another Case Manager and am slowly learning and taking in all there is to know about what I will be doing. I truly haven't enjoyed most jobs I've had to have, but I have a great feeling about this one. It truly fits me very well. I'm excited to slowly get more responsibility and start helping and connecting with clients and their families.

I got up at 5am yesterday because I had to be at the Nashville office to sign papers and make the job official. Today, I got up at 5am again, ate breakfast with my husband, and went to the gym. I had a great workout and was able to shower there and go straight to work. I really enjoyed that! I'm usually NOT a morning person, but I may start making that a habit! 

All that to say that this week and next are going to be pretty busy and if I keep up with this gym routine, I'll be worn out when I get home. Natasha over at Hello! Happiness is doing her own 10 Day Challenge, pictured below. Because I KNOW my brain will be overloaded already these next couple days and next week, I'm going to do my own version of the ten day challenge. You'll get to learn a little about me and I won't have to come up with something to write about every day!  Here goes! Feel free to do your own version and link up below!


one. I wish I would have been disciplined and talented enough to finish my Music degree so I could be a Music Therapist. 

two. I am insecurely self-conscious and self-critical to a fault.

three. I hate seeing other people on their phone all the time, even though I'm on mine probably just as much.

four. I keep having a reoccurring dream that I am giving the bird to people I'm mad at. 

five. I still can't call my family without tearing up or crying after we hang up because I love and miss them so much.

sixEven though we're trying to pay off our loans before we start a family, I'm still disappointed a tiny bit every month..

seven.  I secretly wish I was a country music star.
eight. I'm self-diagnosed with OCD. It's that bad, ya'll. 

nine. I have terrible self-control when it comes to sweets.

ten. I believe conspiracy theories. 


Like to participate? Go ahead and link up below and share in the fun!
 

3 comments:

  1. What fun! I love little challenges like this where you get to know each other! Hope you're having a fabulous second day on the job! I know you'll knock it out of the park. So happy for you Kelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up this morning and saw so many of these in my dashboard! Fun! Will link up later :)

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through 20sb.. I'm also from the Nashville area! Looking forward to reading!!
    www.thelifeofemcain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete