ten day challenge: nine loves

Aug 24, 2011


one. I love when M touches or plays with my hair. It feel so good and feels so affectionate.

two. I love going to see movies- I could go to the theater every night if there was something good playing!

three. I love Italian food!I could have Fettuccine every night!
four. I love my planner. Yeah, I know that's crazy, but I love being organized and detailed.

five. I love trying new restaurants. I don't eat fast food, but I could eat at a restaurant every night if money (or weight!) wasn't an issue. I love it! 

six. I love taking a hot bath with a glass of wine. 

seven. I love to get out and travel! Even if it is just into town for some ice cream! :)

eight. I love conversations with friends and family that leave me feeling completely understood.

nine. I love moving furniture around...often! It feeds my need for change.


What are your nine loves? Link up below!


1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with #1, #2 (although I wish theatres had recliners!), #5, #6, #8, and #9. I think that's a very normal range for kindred spirits, no?! :-) Happy weekending!

    ReplyDelete