What I'm Loving Wednesday

Jul 27, 2011

http://littledaisymay.blogspot.com/
I'll admit- it took me a little while to understand Pinterest. I just didn't really get the point. However, I now am inspired every time I go to my profile and see all the amazing things people have "pinned" to their virtual boards.  You can define yourself through pictures, get inspired for your home, and on and on. 

The other day while taking a trip into town, I asked M if he had ever heard of Pinterest. He had this confused look on his face and said, "What? Pinterest? I have no clue." 

I have to remind myself that unlike me, M spends his time online browsing the likes of Drudge Report and Husker Max, not Pinterest, Blogs, and Etsy. 
I found myself explaining Pinterest to M like this: "It's kind of like Google Images. Except the girl version. And way better". 

So there you have it. A girl version of google images. 
Anyway, the last "board" I made on Pinterest was titled...
'Things That Make Me Happy"
or for today in blogger world...

"What I'm Loving Wednesday".
Allow me to introduce some things that make me smile and sigh with happiness.

 1. A hot bubble bath up to my neck.
2. Small kittens. No I'm not a crazy cat lady, but I can't help but squeal every time I see a little kitten.
3. Barefoot in soft, cool, green grass. 
4. Country Music. 
5.A light, cool breeze. Add in a hammock and a good book...mmmhhh.
6. Italian Food. Especially Fettuccine. I'd eat it every night if I could.
7. Family. It's amazing how God has allowed my family- my husband, parents, sister - to also be my best friends.
8. Babies. I have always wanted to be a mom. I've struggled lately with knowing when is the right time. Right now, I know it is good for me to work. And although I do want to be a stay-at-home mom and homeschool my kids, I do believe that it is important to still do things outside of the home- for you, for your husband, etc. It is healthy to still maintain other roles in your life aside from mother. Anyway, I could write about my views on motherhood and womanhood forever, but I'm so excited about that time in our lives. I know that when the time is right- when God has in mind for us to be parents- we will be. I can't wait. :)


So what are YOU loving this Wednesday?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment