Blessed & Exhausted

Jul 18, 2011

Well, we're back after a super fun rehearsal dinner, an amazing wedding, and a pretty relaxed week of cruising. 

The wedding was truly everything that I envisioned it would be. I was so calm and relaxed and just ready to be M's wife. 

We just got back home last night and have only one night at home before we head to Nashville for M's work. I get to go with him and feel a bit like I'm on vacation again. 

Before I start furiously packing and running errands in town, I wanted to leave you with one of my favorite pictures from the wedding. A wonderful friend who is an amazing photographer captured our day perfectly. In fact, we planned our wedding around the dates she had available. She's THAT good, folks! 

I swear I should have been born in the 40's and had some elements of that era in mind when designing our wedding. I'll explain more later this week, but here you go.....


Thanks again to Chelsa Yoder Photography for capturing our day so perfectly.

More pictures to come!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That picture is gorgeous - I also love the 40s style. Can't wait to read more about your day and your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww yay hun! love love love the picture and love your blog girl- you have some great posts! can't wait to read more! xo

    ReplyDelete