ready to set sail

Jun 3, 2011

Before we all jump into the weekend, I just wanted to show you something I bought today for our honeymoon in a little over a month! 

As I said here, M and I are going on a Carnival Cruise to the Bahamas! My future mother-in-law bought me two cotton dresses - coral and teal - and two pairs of linen shorts - teal and white. They were on sale for $10 bucks each at the Gap Outlet at the Tanger Outlets in Sevierville, Tn. 

I've been slowly browsing online looking for some cute honeymoon outfits and accessories. Today, I came across Pink Lou Lou's blog, Confessions of a 20 Something. In this particular post, she introduced her readers to Marley Lilly, an adorable site that offers tons of items - each with their own monogramming options! 

She specifically showed a picture of a monogrammed, wide-rimmed derby hat. I immediately had a vision of myself wearing that hat on our cruise - with my bathing suit by the pool, while roaming the streets of Freeport or Nassau, or even for a stroll on the beach. 

Something like these....



So guess what I did? 
I ordered one! 

I chose an IVORY hat with BLACK monogramming. I thought the Ivory color would be a nice contrast against my brunette hair.




The hat I ordered but with different coloring.

 
Can't wait for it to get here and try it on with my dresses!

Another thing on my "wish list"?

{found here}
OR

{found here}

Maybe as a wedding gift from a certain someone......maybe. *hint-hint*.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! It's so hot here in Tennessee! What fun things will you be doing this weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment