I'm Back!

Feb 5, 2011

Ah, how I've missed writing here! It has been such a busy beginning to this new year. (I hope I haven't lost the very few readers I gained!) This year, as short as it has been, has been one of so many ups and downs already. For now, I'll just give you a recap and my word to keep blogging.

1. As you saw in my last post, I was in Jamaica for two weeks staying and helping at Jamaica Christian School for the Deaf. WOW.....what an experience! It was amazing, hard, wonderful, emotional, sobering, fun, sad - I could go on and on. I can tell you this - my world was in many ways turned upside down. I have never relied more on the Lord than while I was there - which showed me much about my everyday relationship with Him while I'm home in my comfort zone - or lack thereof. I'll update in coming posts more about the specifics of the trip.


2. Well......this one isn't THAT huge. I mean it's really hardly worth mentioning. You might just scoff at its insignificance. You may just decide this is nap-worthy. But.......I'M ENGAGED! That's right. Michael asked me to be his wife two days before Christmas! We're planning on a July wedding. I'll write more about this, too. 

3. I now have 3 part-time jobs. BUT..I have an interview for a full-time, salaried job on Monday morning! I'm praying it goes well. When you work 3 jobs and still aren't getting close to full-time hours - that's pretty sad. The job is in the mental health field which is perfect experience. If you know me and you know God, please pray that He would work in this.

4. Having to do with #2, the planning (for the most part) has been so much fun! It's surprising how much I've got planned, scheduled, and accomplished in such a short time. I'm so organized - it's fun! I know, sick, isn't it? 

Anyway, I can't wait to start writing again!Check back this week!

1 comment:

  1. GLAD YOUR BACK!! i'M GLAD THE Lord has opened an opportunity to seek His will above all else. I pray that the job goes well and that the door your knocking on is OPENED if it be our Gods will to open that door. Other than that I pray you be blessed abundantly this week and that your love for CHRIST would be aflame :)... praise God

    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete