Biggest Loser

Dec 7, 2010

This week I'm gearing up to take 4 tests and a final......all in the same class. It's an online class and I've procrastinated, yet again. Today, I've had all day to study as I didn't work with my client today and I haven't learned as much as I'd hoped I would. I kept getting distracted, fell asleep for about an hour, and then drove to the grocery store because I was craving ice cream. I'm pathetic, no? 

I ate this...........

 while watching this..............

Just more proof of contradiction in my life! Sometimes comically, sometimes not. Aye-yi-yi! 

 

I need this woman to help me lose weight! If I had that screaming in my ear at 6am, I'd lose that 20 pounds fast!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all of your tests! I think you deserve that ice cream!

    ReplyDelete