Veteran's Day

Nov 11, 2010

I wrote a post awhile back that I think is truly fitting for this day of remembrance. It was my first experience on a marine base watching the hundreds of men leave their families and friends to go serve our country...me...you....us. I left with an overwhelming heart of gratitude and thankfulness.

I cannot express my feelings adequately enough to do the meaning of this day justice. My heart truly is thankful for the lives that have been lost in pursuit of freedom and the lives that are continually put on the line today. A special thanks to my brother-in-law who is, as I type, serving in Afghanistan. 


You can read my post HERE.

Happy Veteran's Day and a HUGE thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so willing to lay down your life for those of whom you have never met.

2 comments:

  1. I've been praying for your brother in law - I think of your previous post often. :) Well put!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelsea! You've been tagged over at Windy Poplars today in "The Holiday Tea Party"! Hope you have fun joining in the festivities! Enjoy your weekend to the max... ~K from WP

    ReplyDelete