Miscellany Monday | It's all I can muster!

Oct 11, 2010

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

 {one}
I am pooped. M and I had the most wonderful time in Charleston. It was so nice to experience such a beautiful city with my best friend (oh, he's so much more than that ;)
A little preview!
{two}
 We left Charleston on Sunday morning at 5:45am because we thought it was important to attend my dad's family reunion that day....at lunchtime. We drove for about 7 hours, spent all afternoon and evening catching up with family, and drove another two and a half hours back home last night. Whew! We were exhausted! Needless to say, I've spent most of the day relaxing and unpacking. I plan to write a whole post that talks about our trip to Charleston sometime this week! So be on the lookout for it! 

{three}
I got to hold the cutest little 7 week old baby girl for probably a total of an hour or so at the family reunion. Ah.....bliss. She could have totally passed for my child, dark hair and all. I may or may not have had baby fever for awhile and M and I aren't even married yet! It doesn't help reading all these mommy blogs!

{four}
I got tagged in my first post! Mariel Sarah over at More than.... tagged me in a series of questions. This may be silly, but I feel quite honored! 

{five}
I got my Fall Swap package from Stephanie at How Sweet it is! 
I got some of the cutest fall items! I plan to blog about the package this week, too!

{six} 
I'm still looking for a job. I'm only getting 10.5 hours a week...not enough to pay my rent and bills. I'm trying not to worry about it and do my part, i.e. - applying, follow up calls, etc. For all of you praying bloggers - I'd appreciate your prayers!

{seven}
I don't know about where you live....but here we're LOVING this weather. Not too hot, not too cold. Perfect! 

 {eight}
Just to recap...I've got some serious blogging to do this week! 
Stay tuned for posts about:
~Our trip to Charleston (with lots of pictures!)
~My Fall Friendship Swap goodies!
~My answers to Mariel's questions! 

Hope everyone's having a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I am looking for a new job too! It's not a fun thing to do at all...I feel your pain! Good luck! And glad you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very fun weekend! Looking forward to reading your posts for the week as well! Will be praying for your job situation too..a little prayer never hurts! :-)

    ReplyDelete