Fashion Distraction

Sep 9, 2010

I've got a pretty heavy heart this week.....can't seem to muster up the thoughts enough to post them in a clear and concise manner. I'm going to distract myself from this by posting some cool fashion wish lists! These are some looks I love!
This look is from Banana Republic. I love it. It's natural and comfortable. I can see myself wearing this outfit while sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee and a book.

 
This look is also from Banana Republic. Again, a comfortable look that can be worn inside or pass for a cute, casual outfit.


This look is from Ann Taylor LOFT. I can just see myself out to a nice restaurant downtown somewhere sipping my favorite drink and trying to make a friend laugh. (They usually just end up laughing AT how corny I am but hey...I don't care as long as I could look cute doing it!)
This dress is from Anthropologie. It reminds me of Audrey Hepurn - one of my favorite actresses. This dress makes me want to have numerous dinner parties to attend. I LOVE mingling.
And last, but not least.....


a silly plug for my jewelry site. I mean, who doesn't love some great accessories! 

I love these looks.....especially when comfort can be mixed with class to make a really great outfit!
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' the grey and yellow around here! Cute Fall outfits too :-). I'm sorry to hear that your week has been a heavy one...hoping that this weekend brings some joy your way. Welcome to the FF Swap! Partners will be posted the first part of next week, so stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried "skinny jeans" or straight leg pants of any kind. I always feel like my thighs are too big and I would look weird. But that's my goal for this fall. Find a pair of skinny jeans and rock them. :)

    ReplyDelete