1. I'm a listmaker. 2. This is a list. 3. Can you tell I love lists?

Sep 29, 2010

There were a few things I planned on doing this week. This is how it's going.....


1. Send Stephanie her Fall Friendship Swap package!   Finally! I did this today! We were supposed to make something crafty....and well, I did make her a pair of earrings. But everything else was bought. Hope she enjoys it! 

2. Work out everyday.  So far this has gone well. I went to the gym yesterday and did 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of weight lifting. Today, I went to the park nearby and briskly walked about two miles. It was chilly! 


3. Blog every week day.  I'm trying to get more followers and more interaction going in my own little blog world. I decided I needed to blog consistently and keep it interesting and include as many pictures and such as I can. The only down side? I don't, like many of you do, have cute little pictures of babies to get everyone's attention. Not fair! Also, I wish I had the wit of Pioneer Woman. But back to the point, I've blogged everyday so far!

4. Have daily consistency in my Bible study. EHHHHHHH...WHY is this one of the hardest things to do? Get thee away, Satan! I crave daily prayer time with my Lord, but for some reason I often find something that steals my attention. I'm still working on this one. 

5. Search and apply for jobs.  This morning I applied with a mental health services organization and got the application for a bank as well. Filling out applications is such tedious work, but I've done it so far. I'll continue looking for places tomorrow. 
   
I don't remember any of the other things I needed to do, but I'm proud that I've accomplished most of what I've set out to do. 


It's been a long day, my toes are cold, and I'm sleepy. 

I'm cooking M dinner tonight. :)Wish I knew how to make an almond sauce....

Then...I get to go with Fain to meet a seamstress to alter her wedding dress. 

Hope you all are having a wonderful evening!



2 comments:

  1. hi hi! i just stumbled upon your adorable blog and couldn't help but hit the "follow" button! i look forward to following your adventures in the months to come!
    xo,
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Kelsea! Sounds like a very productive week to me! I know what you mean about blogs having TONS of readers! Lots of them do linky parties and many have been blogging for a long time. I think you're doing everything right though...blogging every week day (that's a biggie), and the giveaway you're doing over at YsFN (which I entered btw ;-)) is a great idea! Amber is such a sweetie and has a big, and fairly interactive audience, so that should drive some traffic your way.- My partner and I exchanged FFS packages this week too! SOOOOO much fun! Hope you love your goodies! I'm sure you will...Stephanie is a dear (I secretly think she's my sister separated at birth)! I'm inspired by your working out. Wish you lived closer, I need a workout buddy. So since I don't have one, I sit and do nothing about it. How's that for an excuse?! So know what you mean about the quiet time always getting squeezed out of the day. I hate it. I know I need it. But it's a daily battle. Sadly, one I often lose. Any suggestions? K, so this is getting way too long for a comment...sorry :-). Hope you're having a fabulous weekend! OH! and I get to see you again I think at Patrick and Fain's wedding in a couple weeks! I don't know Fain, but Patrick goes to our church, and was kind enough to invite us. Funny, I feel like I know you, even though we're only met that once at Chelsa's. The blog world will do that! Ok,now I officially win the longest comment ever award...~Kristin

    ReplyDelete