Friendship, friendship.,,

Aug 1, 2010

My gal pal Fain is getting married in 2.5 months.



 I have the honor of being her...well...maid of honor! 


To help you see the dynamics of our friendship, I would like to submit the following documentation::












'nuff said? 


I have yet some more honor in throwing her a bridal shower! The honor is just going to be coming out of my ears by the time this thing is over. And I do mean the honor it is for me to be a part of such a....God-sanctioned union. And I truly mean that. They're perfect for each other. 

I could probably write many a blog about our relationship from THEN til NOW. All I really want to say, however, is how really cool it is that we're still friends even after we've become our own individuals. It's much sweeter in that sense. 

And really, even though the picture might suggest some differences (and no, i really don't like gold accessories)..we have some things in common, as well. 


For instance....both of our faces turn beet red at very ridiculous things that are so embarrassing I'm not going to put them on this here blog. 

Just catch us in the hall or a grocery store perhaps and simply say our name. You'll see what I'm talking about.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment